Friday, February 6, 2015

If You Don't Know A Lot About the Show

What's up guys!

Today I'd like to just do a quick overview of The Walking Dead for anyone who isn't very familiar with the show. The show revolves around zombies, called walkers. These are your regular, slow-but-deadly zombies. It is only known that the walkers' condition is a virus that turns the newly dead into their zombified state. Our main protagonist (and at times antagonist) is Rick Grimes, a former small town sheriff. The story follows him, his family, and friends and enemies they find along the way. The show's main conflict is shared between this group of friends, other survivors, and the ever-present walkers.

Image from http://walkingdead.wikia.com

5 comments:

  1. I haven't really watched the show, thanks for the summary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that it was really good show, but I haven't actually watched it. I might do that from reading your summary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that it was really good show, but I haven't actually watched it. I might do that from reading your summary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching the Walking Dead... I died a little inside. Good 'Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember watching the Walking Dead... I died a little inside. Good 'Luck.

    ReplyDelete