Thursday, February 5, 2015

Welcome to TV Follower!

Hey there everyone! My name is Evan Dechant, and I'm a Mass Media student at Washburn University. This is the first post of my blog which will be following the AMC t.v. program "The Walking Dead" over the rest of its 5th season, as well as doing a recap of the first half of the season. I hope this blog proves to be an enjoyable and useful resource for fans of the show. I'm always up for discussion about the show or the blog in general, so feel free to comment on my posts!

I will be doing a post outlining the show as a whole, but if you would like to find out more you can visit AMC's official website here.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing this show. I haven't seen it and I don't have the patience to try and watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing this show. I haven't seen it and I don't have the patience to try and watch it!

    ReplyDelete