Sunday, April 26, 2015

Character Analysis: Daryl

Name: Daryl Dixon

Pre-Apocalypse: Daryl grew up with his brother Merle in a poor, abusive home. Daryl spent his life following his brother and doing whatever he said.

Post-Apocalypse: Alexandria Recruiter. Daryl has improved greatly as a person, mostly thanks to Carol, and has become one of Rick's most trusted friends.

Traits: Skilled tracker/hunter, selfless although distant from most people. Protective of the group members.


Known Family: Merle Dixon (deceased)

walkingdead.wikia.com

3 comments:

  1. Daryl is probably one of my favorite characters. I wish I could use a crossbow that well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got into the show for the first three season and then kind of drifted away but Daryl was always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reminds me of what a bounty hunter would look like!

    ReplyDelete